Job Title: Solution Architect
Company Info: One of the world leaders in Financial Services Industry
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Skills and Experience required:
- 12+ years of overall experience
- Recent experience in application/service development is a must
- Must have experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate/iBatis as well as with DB technologies such as Oracle, PL/SQL etc and in usage of databases in applications/services
- Must have good knowledge of SOAP and Webservices
- Must have expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and design, and UML
- Experience in Financial Services Industry especially in Buy side investment management is highly desirable
- Experience in Agile development methodology is desirable
- Should be able to provide technical leadership to the development teams in preparing the design artifacts and implementation of solutions.
- Should be able to identify integration points between various design areas and should be able to track the implementation of integrations.
- The candidate should be able to mentor the members of the development teams
Roles and Responsibilities:
The solution Architect will work at the functional/business unit level to provide technical leadership to programs and projects. This person will be a hands-on architect with well honed design and development skills. He/She will
- Develop solution architecture for complex business systems for the company
- Guide/Develop, communicate and oversee implementation of high-level and low-level design in compliance to architecture and design standards defined by the company
- Effectively address functional and quality goals of systems during design activities.
- Apply appropriate approaches to assessing tradeoffs among architectural quality goals
- Lead the architectural, infrastructure, and common components/services aspects of large project or sets of projects or business unit technologies, which may include: applications, infrastructure and/or database strategies.
- Drive resolution to technical issues. Leads/performs impact analysis
- Participate and guide the team in unit, integration, and non-functional testing
- Provide technical guidance to the offshore development team. Coach and mentor the technical team
- Ensure development teams follow coding guidelines and practices, and conduct formal code reviews.
- Participate in defining the technical & coding standards and guidelines for the team or group
- Participate in critical problem solving and advanced technical troubleshooting to assist the organization
- Present a technical solution and the underlying business requirements that drove its development, assess the technical integrity and risks inherent in that solution in such a way that the recommendations and findings are appropriate and can be implemented across the function/business unit
Interested and qualified candidates can please share their recently updated resume along with the following information at the earliest with Mr. Yogi Agravat on email@example.com
Willingness to relocate:
Current CTC (Please Mention Fixed and Variable Components)