Position: Govt and Education Sales
Birlasoft is part of the CK Birla Group which is a global, $1.7 Billion commercial and industrial powerhouse. Its origins date back to 1857 and today the Birla family is among the leading industrialists in the developing world. Birlasoft is a global IT services provider. The Company was incorporated in 1992 and is headquartered in Delhi (NOIDA), India with Global offices in Australia, Europe, United States and Singapore. Birlasoft offers IT services worldwide from development offices in India. It is one of the top 25 Indian IT exporters in the world with six development offices across India and employee strength of over 4000. The organization specializes in software application development and support services using a global delivery model. Its clients include large Fortune-listed companies in Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Mortgage, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Government and ISV (independent software vendors).
- We are looking an experienced Sales and Business Development professional in Government and Education business. The person should have extensive experience in selling technology Services in these areas in India
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Hunt for new business acquisition in Government and Education space for the service offerings of Birlasoft in India handling the complete sales lifecycle.
- Mining existing accounts for additional business through development of engagement by cross-selling the full service portfolio
- Should have successfully won large Government deals in India, and atleast one account with revenue in excess of 2.5+ MN USD (In India) and shown continuous growth in that account
- Should understand the Education IT business in India, won deals and run complete sales cycle
- Should have good contacts with prospective clients and have a strong networking in Govt and Education Industry
- Managing day-to-day relationships with clients and developing a deep understanding of their requirements and long-term business strategies
- Work Closely with Pre Sales, Marketing and other organs of the organisation to run the complete sales cycle
- Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects, allowing complete tracking of the engagement against business parameters set
- Work with Alliances partners very closely from Identification of Opportunity till Success; Identify new Partnerships and Alliances across the region and create new engines of growth
- Guide and Mentor Lead generation team to generate Leads through various campaigns
- Manage the full corporate sales cycle - from initial unqualified lead to proposal, itís defence, handling competition, handling evaluation and support issues, commercials, price negotiation and closure
- Monitor and report on all activities and forecasts and provide relevant management information
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelors Degree in a Business related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA
- Account Management capabilities in developing and retaining key accounts
- Outstanding track record in managing sales ideally in high growth companies (IT Services or Product companies)
- Significant experience on Solution and Service Sales in Govt and Education segment. Hunting Sales experience would be an added advantage.
- Should have an experience in working with Offsite/ Offshore teams - Excellent Communicator, with drive and ambition, result focused approach.
- Target driven, leads from the front, Good Negotiating Skills
- Excellent communication & presentation Skills
- Good team player.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquisition Group