- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Marketing & Sales Head, execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, customer visits, on-site presentations, multi-day client workshops, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Work in close collaboration with development & service teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Identify and facilitate tie ups by conducting meetings with members/senior executives/key decision makers and business associates
- In-depth understanding of customers needs and translate them into sales opportunities
- Direct the expansion of new accounts and account conversion
- Increase sales by identifying and penetrating high potential new sectors
- Develop new regions so as to increase reach and sales penetration
- Compile, maintain and frequently update the data collected for sending MIS reports
- Other duties as assigned by the reporting authority
- Collaborating with the product team to give inputs for additional product features based on a deep understanding of the customers
- Conduct market research and competitive positioning analysis
- Should be working on Indian Market atleast for 2 to 3 years
- Should have worked on revenue targets over 2 Crore INR
Required Skills -
- You will be an MBA graduate with marketing/sales major from a premier institute with atleast 3-5 years of experience especially in selling IT services, preferably working in a leading IT services and/or products firm
- You should have a degree in Computer Science
- You should be willing to work in a startup. Experience of working with a start up will be a plus
- Further, you should be highly passionate and have a drive to succeed in a meritocratic environment.
- You should have excellent relationship management skills
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT services/technology outsourcing services.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically 2 months to 4 months in duration.
- Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
About the company:
Elixia Tech Solutions is a startup focused on providing web and mobile based solutions for businesses
Interested candidates can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as Sales Manager
Also mention the following details in the content of the mail -