Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is one of the top 3 largest service providers in the world employing over 12,400 highly skilled employees across 49 countries. They have a significant presence in Asia Pacific with India being one of their top markets and are looking to grow rapidly in the next few years. An independent systems integrator, this business leverages its global reach to deliver seamless professional services for 80% of the Global Fortune 100 companies
Job Description - Directly reporting to the Sales Director; your main responsibilities will entail managing and enhancing overall operation & profitability of the Media & Communication vertical of the company and ensure employee and client satisfaction by:
- Achieving and booking revenue and profit targets for the vertical by taking complete P&L responsibility
- Networking with key decision makers, industry bodies, sourcing advisory firms and other influences in the Media & Communication sector
- Constructing and executing a multi year business plan by building a strong Media & Communication value proposition
- Identifying emerging trends and participating in Greenfield opportunities in this sector
- Creating & driving unique compelling services addressing business solutions
- Developing and aggressive hunting strategy around Media & Communication by building a successful national sales team addressing the vertical
- Interfacing & communicating effectively with CXOs
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a University graduate with an MBA from a top tier business school, with at least 15 years of professional experience of which 5-6 years have been in the Media & Communication space in India.
- You have exposure to a sales driven environment with a proven track record of meeting sales goals as well as an in depth knowledge of ICT solutions within the Indian telecom industry.
- You will ideally have developed and maintained excellent client & partner relationships in the Media & Communication sector.
- You should have experience in preparing budgets and fiscal management.
- You should have strong leadership skills and be able to effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds.
What's on Offer - Along with an attractive salary package, the successful candidate will be able to progress his career exponentially within the company
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30970&source=ONL_IIMJOBS