Project Manager (Converged Communications (i.e. PBX, Unified Communications, Data Network Rollouts)
Project Manager – Pune
- Develop integrated project plans, implementation schedules and cost estimates for projects.
- Continually work to move projects to a successful completion in line with the agreed time-scales, at desired quality and within budget.
- Coordinate all project related activities, ensure optimum utilization of resources and ensure all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Ensure internal & external stakeholder management through effective communication
- Work towards continual improvement by implementing corrective action plans based on performance analysis, lessons learned, project archives etc.
- Represent the project at meetings and in group discussion as requested.
- Provide weekly / regular project updates to the Program Management Office.
- Adherence to the organizational / operational process, policies & procedures and ensuring that there is zero non –conformance.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned to you by your superior and /or management form time to time.
- Maintain and organize project documentation throughout the Project life-cycle.
- Needs to be PMP Certified
- Should have 3years relevant Project Management experience & overall 6 years of IT experience
- Should have executed projects in the following areas:
- Converged Communications (i.e. PBX, Unified Communications, Data Network Rollouts)
- Contact Centers deployments
- Datacenter Build
- Security Solutions
- Remote Infrastructure Transition
- Should have excellent communication (written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
Budget 12 Lacs is the max we can offer which will include 15% variable (performance bonus disbursed biannually.
5 Key points, please ensure you assess the candidate on these points and attach the assessment sheet to his/her CV before sharing with us.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Project Management Plan including the configuration management, risk management, vendor/contract management and communication plans.
- Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices and past experience.
- Manage cross-functional issues with potential of affecting other projects or client production environment.
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks.
- Represent the project team at client meetings. Obtain buy-in from senior management for all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule and scope changes.
- PMP Certified is Mandatory
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org