Job Title: Project Lead
Company Info: A world leader in Financial Services Industry.
Compensation: is not a constraint for right candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure code quality of deliverable
- Leading high performing team
- Manage (day-to-day) activities within multiple work streams within the project
- Accountable for successful delivery of assigned work streams
- Report status on regular basis and actively manage open issues/risks
- Communicate effectively with team as well as with partners
- Manage multiple stake holders
- Provide technology guidance to the team members whenever required
- Report project status to Senior project management on regular basis
Experience and Skills required:
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/Information Technology/Computer Applications
- 7+ years experience in the IT industry
- 1+ year experience of delivery management
- Around 6-7 years of technology experience in Core Java
- Familiarity with technologies like Spring, webservices, iBatis, basics of SQL
- Object Oriented design and development including design patterns and component-based development
- Understanding of the full life cycle development process required.
- Experience in leading team(s) within agile/scrum development methodologies will be a plus
- Experience with build technologies like Maven, Hudson will be a plus
- Experience in financial domain will be a plus
- Great attitude, team playing abilities, Oral and written communication skills and leadership qualities are what we look forward to in a candidate
Interested candidates can please revert with their updated CV along with the following details to Mr. Yogi Agravat on email@example.com
Shortlisted profiles shall be shared with our client only after discussing full job and company details with the candidate.
Willingness to relocate: