Program Manager - IT
We have an urgent opportunity with a leading IT captive center of a reputed US bank at Chennai for a Program Manager.
Years of experience: 5 to 10 years
Educational Qualification: MBA from reputed institutes (IIM preferred)
Work Location: Chennai
- Responsible for leading a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts that work on multiple software projects.
- Managing end-to-end matrix development with teams working from different locations and different time zone. This includes customer expectations management, scope management, and schedule effort estimation, tracking, resolving project issues, monitoring resource allocations and providing senior management/customers with progress reports.
- Act as a liaison between Clients, Product Managers, Vendors, Development Teams and Quality Assurance to complete multiple time based initiatives from concept-to-completion, on spec, on time and on budget by effectively prioritizing and multi tasking in a dynamically changing environment while adhering to methodologies adopted by the firm.
- Team resource planning, talent engagement, talent acquisition, talent retention, overseeing the day-to-day operations of the PM and BA teams at Chennai and single point of contact for any escalations related to the team.
- Ensuring the program and project solutions are fully integrated into day-to-day operations by supervising the delivery process, including QA testing, post implementation end-user support and speedy resolution of any production issues to ensure smooth transition and customer satisfaction.
- Involved in the process of analyzing and translating the business/user requirements to functional specifications for complex software applications, modules, or systems.
- Work with product owners to define/understand the strategic vision & prioritize the projects/change requests accordingly.
- Coordinating/participating in company initiatives in domain trainings, scorecard management and assisting in client proposals.
If interested please mail your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shubhi Sharma | Saaki and Argus Consulting | www.saakiandargus.com