Manager - IT Internal Audit with a Big4
- Support the Global team to establish audit objectives and scope of work relating to IT for key audits; establish the engagement budget
- Lead a selection of IT audit projects, including planning and execution of internal audit procedures as a member of the Global team and in accordance with the audit plan, risk management strategy and company's internal audit methodologies
- Provide day-to-day oversight to assigned Global India team Senior and Staff auditors
- Take responsibility for the execution of the assigned audit projects from scoping and planning through to wrap-up and final report delivery
- Maintain a strong client focus (company being the client as this is for the in-house audit function) by effectively serving client’s needs and developing productive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Utilize technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Initiated and drive innovation in the audits, including use of technology (especially data analytics)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A Post Graduation degree (preferably CA - 04/05/06 or MBA or in engineering or related fields; CISA certification )
- Minimum of 6 years of related audit experience (internal audit/ SOX) or applicable business experience and minimum 4 years of relevant experience in IT Internal audit.
- Hands on experience in Internal audit, SOX Compliances, Process reviews, Process Compliances, SOPs (Standard operating procedures), Enterprise risk management.
To apply against this position, please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Contact Priynka - 09716004800