Org: IT Software (Product Engg)
Position: IT Infrastructure Consultant
Exp: 8-14 yrs
The Role - Consultant
OVERVIEW: the Org is proud to have the opportunity to serve our customers and partners and offer an opportunity for you to do the same.The team has provided and continues to provide a vital role in supporting the successful and accelerated achievement of our customers" objectives through products. Org has seen an explosive growth in the adoption of our Infrastructure products to include Active Directory, Exchange and associated Security products.
Non Negotiable Points:
- Individual contributor role
- Willing to travel to customer place within city /day long travel/travel to other metros depending on customer. He should be willing to play a hands on role involving activities such as coding, debugging, analyzing logs etc.
ExP: 9+ years
Skills: Solid hands on experience in Deployment ,configuration of Exchange server , Active directory with exposure in designing and consulting.
Org is looking for an Infrastructure Consultant, focused in Active Directory, Exchange and Lync, who will be responsible for delivering Enterprise Services technical solutions to Enterprise customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology.
Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, these consultants will work with partners and Enterprise Customers to assist in:
- The delivery of high quality engagements around Org solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
- Stabilizing developed infrastructure solutions using methodologies in complex customer environments.
- The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest products and technologies.
- Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 9 + years experience with Exchange and platform products including the Windows 2000/2003/2008 Operating System.
- The successful candidate will also have experience with the evaluation, design, and upgrading of several technologies used to create, manage, update, monitor, and report on Windows desktop configurations.
- The successful candidate must have a degree in Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Additionally, the candidate must have significant work experience involving technical consulting, systems architecture, and systems deployment.
- The candidate must have a proven record of delivering business value.
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, mid size and enterprise customers, and technology; have the background to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
- Candidates must have deep understanding of customers and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have industry leading depth knowledge of subject area, and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business problems. OCS, Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, Exchange Server 2003/2007, and OCS/Lync experience is a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISA , TMG, SCCM and SCOM is desirable.
The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer business problem to an end-to-end technology solution. The individual will diagnose and correct performance problems. Each consulting engagement is customized to serve the client"s unique needs. The role requires a technically strong Consultant who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both IT Infrastructure Design and Deployment and Business Development.
Consultant is expected to
- Guide senior technical leads and senior architects of the customer team
- Architect/design/implement/deploy/troubleshoot/tune/secure a customer"s critical solution and build skills in the customer"s staff.
- Work on-customer-premises invariably as a sole individual consultant with minimal direct support from others.
- Be very hands-on and deeply familiar with whatever he/she is consulting on
- Communicate with a number of senior folks in the customer organization sometimes CXOs or their equivalents.
- Prepare detailed technical documents, reports, presentations and participate in detailed scoping exercises.
Candidates mail your CV at email@example.com
Leadership Hiring [CRC-Blue]
New Era India - Delhi (HQ)