Business Leader - S&D - Marketing
Location - Bangalore
Job description -
With revenues in the region of US$100 million from direct sales as well as channels, this business is one of the largest revenue contributors to the Systems and Technology Group (STG) at IBM India.
- The Business Leader will be responsible for aggressively driving the Server business in India across regions as well as industries.
- Growing revenues & profitability and ensuring higher value-added selling while keeping margins intact will be some of the key priorities for the position.
- The Business Leader will also be responsible for advocating a compelling strategic vision and customer value proposition with special emphasis on the high-end business.
- The individual will lead a large team comprising of Regional Sales Managers and Solution Specialists. S/he will report to the Head of the Systems and Technology Group in India.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly sales focused professional, with a solid technology background and prior experience in leading the hardware sales operations of a technology and systems company.
- At least 12-16 years.
- It is critical that the ideal candidate have exposure to a high transaction oriented environment in hardware and solution sales. Experience of working with organizations where alliance building, key account management and sales management processes are key drivers of growth will be very useful.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate should have prior experience of having worked in an environment where teamwork and successful collaboration across business units are key to driving business growth.
Only people with relevant experience need to apply.
Interested people may send their resumes to email@example.com