BLB Limited is an India-based holding company engaged in equity, commodity & derivatives trading. Led by Mr. Brij Rattan Bagri, the Company has been enriched by his glorious experience of around 36 years in capital market and stands today with a Group net worth of Rs.250 crores.
For the last 40 years, the company has been a pioneer and leader in Equity Jobbing and Arbitrage in India. The company has controlled around 4% capital market share and has been consistently recognized and ranked among ‘Top Volume Drivers’ by BSE and NSE.
To Reposition its proprietary Equity Derivative trading space, with program/software driven trading, competitive trading technologies, ultra-low latency solutions, BLB Limited looks to hire a candidate with domain expertise in them and a proven track record. The company has one of the best platforms in terms of infrastructure. BLB is looking for a dynamic leader to head the IT Hardware division. This position offers a stimulating and highly rewarding work environment and compensation potential.
We wish to invite talent having experience & expertise in managing hardware infrastructure, servers and networking with respect to algo-trading technologies.
ONLY those who desire to associate on a long-term basis, work with real ownership and aim to create a world class trading desk for the company should apply.
Remuneration: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Responsibility for all aspects of technology planning, implementation and support for hardware infrastructure optimization, installation and troubleshooting of stock and commodity exchange connections, keeping abreast of latest trading technologies so as to get a competitive edge.
- Leading a team to manage technology planning and implementation within scope, budget, and timeframe to support the company
- Responsible for developing and enhancing the connectivity platforms, reducing latencies, embedded development and hardware optimization
- Work closely with trading staff to ensure that their performance requirements are met
- Responsible for upgradation of existing exchange connections so as to suit the changing business needs.
- Acquire Lease-line/VSAT connections as per requirement.
- Troubleshoot all exchange related issues.
- Investigate monitoring tools to improve control and provide transparency on the environment
- Keep up to date on new trading technologies which have the potential of bringing a competitive advantage, and constantly look for ways to improve any existing hardware/network configuration.
- Keep a track of the technologies being used by our competitors.
- Graduate in Computers from IIT/NIT/REC or a similar Tier-A institute.
- Post Graduation from a reputed B-school
- 5-10 years of IT experience in a similar profile;
- Certifications in Networking/CCNA would be preferred
- Prior experience in setting up and managing Proprietary Trading Platforms for equity and precious metals trading on Indian and foreign exchange.
- Good experience in Trading Technologies used in NSE, BSE, NCDEX, MCX and international Stock Exchanges.
- Knowledge of working on ultra-low latency solutions for High Frequency Trading in equity and commodity
- Knowledge of co-location facility provided by various Stock Exchanges.
- Excellent understanding of Unix/Linux/Windows server and desktop environments;
- Strong working knowledge of WAN/LAN technologies (e.g. TCP, UDP, multicast, routing protocols etc)
- Ability to work with complex network/servers setup and familiarity with hardware configuration
- Fluent English and generally good communication skills
Relevant candidates can send their updated resumes to email@example.com