We are looking out for a IT Business Consulting profile with Mahindra and Mahindra to be based at Worli, Mumbai
Business Consulting is a unique role within Corporate IT at Mahindra Group. Business Consulting is a crucial link between business and technology. The role of Business Consultant involves maintaining close constant touch with business teams to understand their latent needs, sharing new technology concepts and best practices with them and act as single point of contact for Corporate IT solution deliveries to businesses. Project governance (for crucial projects) is emerging new capability required for this role.
Specific Profile for Business Consultant;
A Business Consultant may have to do the following roles for few sectors / business units that he/she is interacting or a few specific roles for all the group companies.
- Understand new technology concepts, applicability within Mahindra environment, business benefits, etc. from Corporate IT teams and share the same with business teams.
- Present Corporate IT capabilities, shared services offered to various sectors / business units.
- Be Single point of contact for Group businesses for all requirements from Corporate IT.
- Understand the business needs from IT, capture the requirements and value drivers and gain sign-off from respective Department Heads, confirm the budget availability.
- Coordinate and expedite solution definition delivery to customer by interacting with his/her peers in CIT Technology Excellence & Vendor Management teams.
- Ensure customer stakeholder(s) availability and participation for all additional meetings during such interaction.
- Present the proposed solution to business stakeholders gain solution + budget approvals.
- Facilitate creation of Statement of Work (for the proposed solution jointly with CIT teams) and business case.
- Manage change requests prior / during / after the approvals with appropriate efforts / budget acceptance from business.
- Documentation: Maintain (online) business requirements / resolutions tracker.
- Assist Head of Business Consulting for weekly review
- Create required analytics based on tracker
- Create & execute the actions emerging from the review.
- Conduct periodic review meetings with all businesses (& respective business IT teams) for status check of requirements / projects / new initiatives. Obtain customer feedback for CIT delivery and also annual CaPS (Customer as Promoter Score).
- Assist the Head of Business Consulting to ensure Project Governance, delivery of business objectives & priorities and delivery coordination.
- Assist Head of Business Consulting to provide IT advisory to businesses and to formulate IT strategy & road-map for individual businesses, M&A scenarios.
- Support in various initiatives organized by Business Consulting such as Innovation Day, Sector Reach Out, Road Shows, etc.
- Strong business acumen, relevant knowledge of business domain.
- Passion for technology (ICT) and its application to get business value.
- Good relationship building with key stakeholders including senior management
- Active listening skills and facilitation to obtain business / user acceptance at various stages.
- Change Management in technology related areas.
- Good command on English for verbal &written communication and proper documentation.
Educational Qualifications –
- B.Tech + MBA preferable
- 10-15 years.
Please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Human Resources
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.