Title: Business Analyst for leading IT MNC (2-5 yrs); IT & Systems Jobs;General Management
- Managing/Querying various DBs as needed for scorecard generation
- Understand and document information needs of the business and set up reports and scorecards
- Business/Process data analysis and reporting
- Preliminary data collection, Monitor database integrity, investigate inconsistencies
- Liaise with data owners and providers to fix time schedule, obtain data, resolve data quality and integrity issues
- Adhoc analysis to facilitate executive management in decision making
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in business operations, data analysis and operational data; knowledge of IT Infrastructure industry
- Strong technical competencies in SQL, database management; MS Access, MS Excel (including macros) and SQL.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners. Proficiency in Ms Powerpoint
- MBA will be added advantage
- Ability to execute with minimal supervision
Send your CV to email@example.com