Acrotrend fosters an atmosphere of growth and flexibility, providing an environment that allows all of our staff to expand their responsibilities as they progress forward in their careers. With a best in the industry compensation package, including vacation, sick and personal time, employee referral bonuses and performance bonuses, joining Acrotrend could be one of the most gratifying career moves you can make today!
Log On : www.Acrotrend.com
Category: Investment Banking
Role: Cash Equity BA (Business Analyst)
Qualifications: BE/MCA/MBA or equivalent
Remuneration: Best in the Industry
- The functional scope covers Cash Equities, Front to Back, Brokerage business.
- The role is to contribute to the Analysis function, encompassing collection of business requirements, gap & impact analysis, functional specification, definition of test execution, definition of test cases, arrangement of the System Integration Test and the User Acceptance Test.
- This covers the integration of systems (inc. vendor systems) and implementation of new processes within the new Front to Back platform.
- The role is based in Mumbai, possibly with the necessity to travel from time to time abroad as required.
Experience / Skills requirement:
1. Experience working as a Business Analyst in a project requiring integration of vendor systems with internal proprietary systems,
2. 5 to 10 years experience in capital markets area,
3. Experience as a business analyst involved in IT projects related to the cash equity business, especially brokerage business.
4. University qualification with IT major.
5. Excellent problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent project management skills.
7. Good client management and interpersonal skills.
8. Professional appearance and organized approach.
9. Reliable and can work under stress at times.
10. Structured approach.
11. Good attention to details.
1.Experience with vendor systems like OmneSys, KGFL Dolphin, FIDESSA CTAC.
2.Expertise in Excel.
1. Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written) and a good presenter
2. Presentable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
3. Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex technology processes
4. Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
5. Mentoring & Leadership Skills.
6. Flexible and committed to meet project deadlines.
Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com