Manage and participate in the software development life cycle for all business systems (Like Life Asia, WONDERS, Portal etc). Be the project manager for the projects allocated.
Must have worked on Life Insurance CRM projects
Key Performance Areas
- Ensures clear understanding of customerís requirements, in validating the business process analysis of the customer before developing the final proposal.
- Conducts business requirements reviews, Develops functional designs; identifies risks and benefits of alternate designs; assesses project impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders, analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends, and best practices, vendor products, and services, etc
- Produces written specifications, e.g. Business Requirement Document and Business Case documents to capture & justify business requirements
- Identification of impact areas, preparation of test scenarios and test packs
- Co-ordination with stakeholders for checking of results and outputs
- Managing issues and risks at testing stage
- Planning the testing activities end-to-end
- Execution Customer Orientation
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure maximum participation
- Plan the sub-activities and co-ordinate for the planned activities
- Send regular status updates
- Ensuring timely completion of project activities
- Proactively escalating wherever necessary
Skills and Competencies (MBA degree is must)
- Minimum 2 years experience of handling workflow and CRM applications.
- Deep understanding of business processes and various system applications
- Experience in process, system design and analytics (preferred)
- Project Management skills (preferred)
- Demonstrate the characteristics of intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive and self-confidence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- State-of-the-art knowledge of technologies, processes, and practices
- Should possess good analytical skills
CTC- Upto 8 lacs pa
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org