Company Overview: Altisource™ provides technology solutions for real estate, mortgage, asset recovery, electronic invoicing & payment, and order & vendor management. Our products’ leveraging state-of-the-art technologies and architectures such as SaaS empower us to deliver world-class performance and profitability to our customer’s business operations.
Altisource India technology services operates on the following areas:
Product Management & Development: Product strategy & roadmaps, Product architecture, User experience design, Product development, Product testing and Product maintenance.
Business Process Management: Process design & optimization, Process metrics & SLAs and BPM tools and technology evangelizing & consulting
Product deployment and support: System administration, Data management, Helpdesk support and Product documentation
Technology Infrastructure: Server & storage administration, Networking (data & voice) management, Database administration, Desktop Support and Data center operations
Job Title: Buisness Analyst
No. of openings: 2
Altisource is developing a reputation as the preeminent technology enabled, knowledge based provider of its services. Our focus is on leveraging technology and a global service delivery model to provide highly efficient, accurate support of the industries we service. Unique intellectual property, such as behavioral-science principles, artificial intelligence driven scripting engines and risk decision models are used to reduce performance variability and improve compliance and overall performance for Altisource and its clients.
Role overview: In this role (Business Analyst) you will be responsible for developing business requirements and related business rules based on Business Group or external client needs.
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas:
- The business analyst will be part of product management team within Technology Products.
- The business analyst is a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business needs and Technology delivery in an Agile development environment.
- The agile business analyst’s role includes facilitating conversations between stakeholders, quality assurance / testing teams, customers, subject matter experts (SMEs) and software developers in an incremental, iterative fast-paced product development environment and reducing the reliance on extensive documentation and reducing the length of the feedback loop in product development projects.
- The Analyst will work closely with product manager, Business Partner and Business Subject Matter Expert(s) in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirements.
- The Analyst will identify requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis. The Analyst will solicit requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
- The Analyst will participate in daily stand-up meetings with both Technology and Business Partners to facilitate the understanding, clarification, and implementation of requirements in an Agile development environment.
- The Analyst will be a customer advocate who understands the nature of constantly changing marketplace and customer needs.
- The Analyst knows what the right amount of requirement documentation to gather for a development lifecycle or iteration.
- In general, the role will include the creation/revision of the following analysis artifacts and deliverables: Process Maps, Business Requirements, Business Rules, User Stories, User Flows, Acceptance Tests
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- This position requires 3-4 years business analyzing experience in the enterprise software development industry, at least 2 of which is in a client/server environment. Preference will be given to candidates with considerable experience in technologies that manage complex business processes.
- BA/BS Degree, in Computer Science, or technology and Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Familiar with software development process such as agile development methodology and tasks, roles involved in the process.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Understands Internet and client/server architectures.
- Possesses working knowledge of HTML, SQL, and database design.
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Candidates with industry domain knowledge in financial service is preferred, but not necessary.
Please send your resume to email@example.com