Looking for IT Advisory professionals for an advisory wing of one of the leaders in technology.
Exp - 12-18 yrs
- Responsible for providing leadership and growing a small, highly solution-focused and result-driven team of consulting professionals based in India.
- Responsible for lead identification, solution development and service delivery of Advisory Services to a strategic set of top-tier Enterprise and Public Sector accounts.
- Scope, define, build and drive transformational multi-faceted engagements which enable clients to align their business goals to technology andinfrastructure evolution
- Responsible for cultivating internal relationships
- Responsible for building and management of senior level customer relationships within strategic Enterprise and Public Sector clients, from CXO level through to program management, service delivery, architecture and engineering teams.
- Provide thought leadership in selected industry verticals as a trusted customer advisor;
- Be a key member in the continuing evolution to build Advisory Services into the premier value-adding organization in the company.
- Undergraduate degree in a technology field is required. MBA is an advantage.
- Former CTO, partner/senior associate in technology focused consulting practice, outsourceror leading systems integrator
- Experienced lead business/practice development and delivery background with P&L responsibilities in product or consulting services delivery
- Experience in business development, partner engagement, project management, negotiation and opportunity assessment
- Demonstrable and proven track record in successfully selling of services in large accounts
- Clear understanding of solution selling approach and comfortable to work in matrix environment
- Experienced track record working with senior executives within large Enterprise and/or Public Sector companies.
- Domain knowledge in two or more of the following sectors - Financial Services, Healthcare,Education, Local/Federal Government, Energy/Utilities,Manufacturing, Transportation
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Large scale project management experience and/or experience in a leading position in a large deployment project
- Results oriented and timeline driven but is collaborative in management style
- Good working knowledge and exposure to multiple technology architecture and engineering domains especially infrastructure technologies (compute,network, storage, desktop, data centre, voice, operational support systems OSS)
- Experienced in successfully managing the architectural and engineering design; system / technology integration of large scale/multi-vendor estate
- Ability to identify and analyze project and/or system requirements,document and develop recommendations and technical specifications.
- Has demonstrated leadership and business experience in leading the design and execution oflarge, complex Enterprise and/or Public Sector engagements in highly complex environments with multiple deployment partners.
Please reply at firstname.lastname@example.org