IP Counsel – Standards & Regulations
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Participate in standard setting activities in one or more of the following areas: electromagnetic compatibility, human exposure to electromagnetic fields, product safety, environment, conformity assessment and radio spectrum.
Provide support with respect to the following:
- Stay aware of sources of official information on national regulatory legislation (governmental web sites, government journals, etc);
- Examine these on a regular basis and assimilate/ interpret the information; disseminate this to Philips stakeholders;
- Stay in touch with regulatory and enforcement authorities to be aware of correct interpretation, practical implementation, what will be changed in the near future, and so on.
- Work with business organizations and use contacts with authorities to influence existing or contemplated regulatory legislation and related national standards.
- Experience in matters related to product regulations and their enforcement, including standardization, regulatory legislation conformity assessment, understanding of business processes related to development and bringing to market of products; specific understanding of environmental regulations, such as material and energy use or waste handling.
- Build excellent professional relationships within and outside Philips and leverage them to achieve results
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interaction skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player
- Ability to think independently
- Ability to work on stretch targets and assignment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a high-pressure environment
- Engineering graduate/Post graduate in Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunications, Computer, or Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Medical Electronics or Instrumentation from a reputed institute
Experience - 5 + years of experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com