Novastar Funds is a highly successful boutique international investment fund specialising in making long term investments in emerging leaders in the small and mid cap publicly listed companies in India. The firm manages funds for prominent ultra high networth families, foundations and pension funds in India and overseas. The Board and key managers are high profile alumni of Harvard Business School and IIMs. The firmís India offices are located in Bangalore.
Position: Investment Officer
The Fund has openings for Investment Officers. The ideal fit would be a person:
- who is very good at analyzing/investing in small and mid cap public companies in India
- has one to three years of prior investment experience on the buy side (mutual funds/boutique funds focused on publicly listed companies)
- has a good academic background (either a top 5 B School or a CA)
- has strong work ethic, integrity, energy, communication skills
- Salary plus share of profits of the Fund
- Potential to become part of core team over 36 to 48 months
Experience - 1 to 3 yrs
The positions are open only for those with prior buy-side experience (mutual funds/boutique funds focused on publicly listed companies) and not for freshers or those with Consulting/Investment Banking/PE/KPO background.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org