Opportunity at a’XYKno Capital Services Limited
a’XYKno invites resources who are self-motivated, having ability to drive a team to high performance and with deep domain knowledge in the Investment Banking Sector. The current opening offers huge opportunity to be creative and innovative.
a’XYKno an ISO certified company is a consulting powerhouse having footprints in Investment Banking ,Natural Resources, Energy, Clean Energy, Nuclear Energy, Infrastructure, Rail, Port, Transport and Healthcare, through its robust capabilities in Investment Banking, Mergers & Acquisition, Government Advisory and Public Private Partnership services offerings. Currently advising and fast-tracking projects aggregating more than INR 75,000 Crore.
Job Description : Leader /Senior Leader (IB)
Experience - Leader/Senior Leader Investment Banking
5 years and above
Industry Type - Investment Banking
Salary - As per Industry Standard
Education - CA/CFA/ MBA(Finance )/PGDM
Location - Preferably Nagpur /Mumbai
- Will be independently responsible for sourcing and execution of mandates flair for Mergers and Acquisition, Privae Equity, Due Diligence and other investment banking activities. Will have specific goals for number of mandates and fee income.
- Strong deal making Capabilities, Having Good Network
- Participate in the "full cycle" of transactional execution including preparing marketing pitches, reviewing and formulating financial analysis,
- Have a working knowledge of the relevant industry sectors and the Firm's product and service offerings. This person will be expected to develop expertise in the quantitative and analytical practices used to develop strategic, capital structure and valuation recommendations to clients and
- Play a leadership role in implementing the execution function including working with analysts and associates. Should be able to effectively progress all stages of a syndication or advisory mandate : project/proposal structuring from a lender perspective / validation of financial model / preparation of Information Memorandum for circulation to lenders / liaison with lenders on queries / issues related to the deal
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuations and Private Equity is a must.
- Should have more than 5 years of experience in Investment Banking
- Should have sound knowledge of Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisition
The Successful Candidate will possess or demonstrate the following personal and professional attributes
- MBA-Finance from a Premier Institute/CA
- Previous Investment Banking experience is a must
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
- Very strong financial modelling/valuation and analytical skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
- Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Comfort in and commitment to strong teamwork environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Excellent technology skills with superior Excel and PowerPoint
a'XYKno Capital Services Ltd. | a'XYKno Futuretech Pvt. Ltd | a'XYKno Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
Nagpur|New Delhi |Mumbai |Pune|Tiruvananthapuram
aXYKno Financial Centre,
Leela Vista, Level 3
West High Court Road,
Bajaj Nagar Nagpur,
Maharashtra India. Pin 440010.