Role: Associate, Global Auto Team
The hire is for the global coverage team of a Leading Foreign Investment Bank for Industrials with a specific focus on the automotive industry. The position reports to the global head for the auto sector.
The incumbent is expected to support the execution of valuation, advisory engagements, private placements, company listings, IPOs, M&A capital raising advisory and capital structuring etc. In additional, s/he will be involved in origination support.
- MBA from a reputed business school
- 3-5 years of experience in investment banking/management consultant
- Auto Industry exposure is a must
- Strong modelling and transaction support skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- International experience / cross border team skills
Candidates with relevant experience may revert with their resume on email@example.com.