Started in 1995, Approach International is regarded as a leading executive recruitment firm in India driven by its passion to provide best talent to its wide-ranging customers through a rigorous mapping and search process.
Currently, we have the following Vacancy:
Company: A leading Asset Management organization
Position: Investment Banker
Qualification: Post graduate from a Premium Institute (Preferably in Finance)
Experience: 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience
- Work with seniors in the Business Reengineering and Strategy implementation department in planning, implementing and project management of various initiatives undertaken by the depa
- Work with various departments to implement projects for business development and tapping growth opportunities,.
- Monitor and interpret all the industry trends.
- Manage and implement projects/partnerships with external vendors and other firms within Mutual Fund industry and outside.
- Identify growth opportunities and best-practices within and outside of the product space.
- Participate/facilitate strategic discussion with all the Business units and if needed, manage strategic initiatives.
- Create key performance metrics for the execution of projects and development strategy for specific programs.
- Market analysis, revenue planning, and development of financial statements.
- Work with Legal and Compliance team as appropriate.
- Create new business plans for the firm as and when needed.
Knowledge, education, and experience
- Post graduate from a Premium Institute (Preferably in Finance)
- 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, investment processes and business analysis
- Strong conceptual skills.
Licenses and certifications
- AMFI Certification
- Additional desirable qualifications
- CFA /CFP
- Experience with Corporate strategy.
Skills and abilities
- Focus on planning and execution
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent persuasive skills.
- Demonstrated character and competence to join and build relationships with senior management team in the dual role of thought-leader and internal change-agent.
- Solid financial analysis skills and mathematical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and manage timelines.
- Excellent organizational and project management skill
Please send your resumes in Confidence to mail to email@example.com