Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Private Equity / Venture Capital
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is founded by one of the great entrepreneurs of the last decade and has in excess of $3 billion dollars of capital ready to be deployed globally. There is a unique focus at the heart of the fund and it has a philosophy that is stand-alone in the VC universe. It is a chance for a young joiner to experience buy side mentality while marrying it with a focus to change lives in India through conscious investing.
Job Description -
- You will report to the Partners / Directors of the business.
- You will be reviewing business plans, performing valuation analysis, conducting due diligence, preparing investing memos, networking with industry players, sourcing deals, supporting and tracking portfolio companies.
- You will have exposure to the entire life cycle of a VC investment and see excellent deal flow over the 2-3 year period.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have an undergraduate degree from a top school (IIT, BITS Pilani preferred class of 2008-2010)
- 2+ years experience working at a top tier investment bank, consulting (BCG, McKinsey, Bain) or investment firm
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship, business and economic development
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Superior interpersonal relations, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Background or experience working in and /or living in India
What's on Offer - A competitive CTC plus a variable component. A chance to be part of an exciting and growing team looking to do things very differently in the VC space. Successful candidates will have the option to be part of the Mumbai or Delhi office.
To Apply - Click here to apply