Investment Strategy & Analytics (1-3 yrs)
Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the largest and fastest growing private sector banks in the country and its wealth management division is arguably the largest in the country in terms of assets under management/advice. The clients of Kotak Wealth Management include the largest High Net Worth names in the country. Their investments are being actively managed or advised by the firm by applying concepts of portfolio theory and leveraging on the firmís capital market expertise.
The Investment Strategy & Analytics team in Kotak Wealth Management deals exclusively with clients of the Advisory business of the firm and acts as the bridge between the relationship and Products & Research teams. The team primarily caters to the large ticket Advisory clients and performs detailed portfolio analysis for such clients, taking decisions related to asset allocation, evaluating and attributing portfolio performance and providing customized recommendations on client portfolios.
- Evaluate suitability of investment products suggested by the Products & Research Team for all Advisory clients
- Formulate Investment templates based on the market scenario and the range of products available, which provide product allocation guidelines for all Advisory clients
- Perform periodic investment portfolio reviews & customized financial product allocations for large ticket Advisory Clients
- Evaluate portfolio performance including attribution to various components and basis that suggest suitable action points for large ticket Advisory Clients
- Interact with large ticket Advisory Clients for periodic portfolio reviews
- Prepare & present proposals to prospective large ticket Advisory clients, giving advice on their current portfolios as well as Financial planning & Cash Flows planning
- Good understanding of financial concepts and portfolio theory
- Familiarity with practical aspects of capital marketsí behavior and various investment products based on the same
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including comfort in discussing investment and financial concepts with Ultra High Net Worth individuals.
- Familiarity with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Desired Profile and Qualification:
- Post graduates from top B-Schools
- 1-3 years of post-qualification experience in the financial services sector, preferably in the wealth management / investment advisory industry.
Position is based out of Mumbai
Contact at email@example.com