Silverdale Capital Services Pte Ltd is a Singapore based fund manager focused on absolute return through multi-strategy multi-discipline approach: deep-dive long only, long-short, fixed income arbitrage, statistical arbitrage, etc. The immediate investment focus is Asian emerging markets, especially India.
Yearly Salary Range: S$ 50,000 – S$120,000
Years of Experience: 2-5 years Buy side experience with hedge fund, mutual fund or proprietary fund (with AUM > USD 50m) with experience of investing into Indian securities
- A Post Graduate degree is a must.
- Preference would be given to CFA, Chartered Accountants, and those with MBA (Finance) or Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences degree from Global Top 50 Institutes.
- The candidate would need to pass MAS Module 3 and 6 within 6 months of joining.
- We seek to recruit sharp finance professionals who are passionate about investing. The candidate/s should thrive on challenges and be comfortable with real life uncertainties and manage tight timelines. Strong fundamentals, good communication skills and a fine team spirit are a must. Financial modelling skills and multi-model valuation expertise is expected.
- Highly motivated individuals with 5-7 years of Sell side experience and demonstrated learning skills and excellence could be considered on probation basis. Those with higher or more experience could be considered for senior position.
Please note that all candidates would need to represent an investment proposal on an Indian security, qualify at least 2 written tests and pass 2 rounds of interviews.
Assist fund manager:
- Generating investment ideas:
- through deep-dive fundamental research: understanding the business, the value chain and the value appropriation through detailed analysis of financial statements, management meetings, plant visits, meeting competitors, discussing with other analysts, and financial valuation modelling with sensitivity analysis and milestone-based/triggers.
- By tracking portfolio companies, industries and economies
- through market alerts, algorithms, and network of relationships
- Assisting in fund management
- by seeking arbitrage or hedging opportunities (through F&O, special situations, etc.) and determining appropriate pyramiding up/down
- Assisting in risk management
- by preparing detailed investment notes, compliance with internal controls and protocols
- Assisting in investor management
- by preparation of various analytical reports, bench-marking, presentations, et al.
- Assisting in general management
- by assisting in managing various corporate activities inter alia being project managers for various investments.
Reporting to: Chief Investment Officer and Team Leader
Contact Person: Ms Deepika
Contact Number: 6884 9194
Address: 8 Temasek Boulevard 35-02, Suntec Tower 3, Singapore 038 988