Manager Inventory Planning
Educational qualification (Must have) - B.E(Preferable) + MBA
Location - Bangalore
Desired yrs of experience: 3 - 4yr.
Skills (Must have):
- Strong Analytical Skills, Good understanding of Indian supply chain scenario.
- Very Strong Communication Skills, Ability to Smoothen and Implement Planning Processes & Team Management Capabilities
Skills (Additional) :
- Good understanding of Procurement especially in an Un-Organized Industry
- Exposure towards short-product life cycles type of Goods, Strong Excel Skills
- Prior experience in Inventory Planning will be an advantage
Work Description/ Responsibilities:
- Plan, Buy and Manage the inventory of assigned Categories of product
- Interact the Procurement and Vendor Management teams for planning and buying
- Interact with the Analysts and Techies involved in Inventory Planning.
- Demand planning
- Responsible for effective stock management, by ensuring required stock level are being maintained at desired locations
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Talent Acquisition Team
Flipkart Online Service Ltd.
2nd Floor, #111 Brigade Manae Court
5th Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560095