Looking for candidates from Big four/consulting/CA Firm with 3-5 years of post qualification experience in International Taxation.
Designation: Manager - International Tax
Educational Qualification: CA with 3-5 years of post qualification experience.
As Manager - International Tax you will be responsible for
- Executing assignments based on client requirements which may at times require you to work on various aspects like litigation, advisory & compliance at one go including Consulting on structuring investments in / out India
- Structuring of inbound and outbound investments
- FEMA advisory and compliance
- Managing and maintaining relationship with clients
- Identifying new opportunities for serving existing clients
- Targeting and obtaining work from potential clients
- Being updated on tax technical issues
- Achieving target billing and meeting related financial metrics
- Ensuring that projects are completed efficiently within the budgeted time and cost
- Balanced allocation of work to team members
- Building and managing a team including recruitment, appraisals, developing and providing training material and training to team members
- Developing new products for growth of the practice
- Development of the Practice and promotion of the SKP brand name - articles in publications, speaker at seminars, etc.
Would be glad to discuss the profile in detail, kindly send across your updated Resume at email@example.com