Position: International/Domestic Sales & Business Development
- Area of Responsibility : International/Domestic Sales & Business Development
- No of Years of Exp : 2-6 yrs
- Qualification : BE Mech & MBA (Marketing)
- Functional experience: Sales & Marketing
Candidate should be result oriented and should possess very good communication skills – both verbal & written. Candidate should also possess good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Business development: Market research & generate leads and new avenues in market. Enquiry generation, coordination with CFT for techno-commercial estimation. Prepare & submit techno-Commercial Proposals. Responsible for commercial discussions and negotiations for finalization of orders with Customers.
- Prepare Short term and Long term business plans. Prepare Sales Budget (monthly & annual) and achieve Sales & Revenue Targets.
- Customer Account Management / Relationship Management: Mapping the Customer Profile, Analyze & Identify Business Needs and Create Opportunities, Building strong relationships, Make & support customer Visits & ensure successful order closure. Align company and customer goals and drive customer satisfaction.
- Project Management for new products development.
- Supply Chain Management – monitoring customer EDIs, releasing schedules on plants, coordinating with plant for planning production and shipments, monitoring shipments to customers, maintaining healthy supply chain including tracking and maintenance of FG stocks at customers end.
- Receivable Management.
- Generate Customer & Sales MIS on monthly basis.
- Systems management – complying with ISO / TS requirements.
If this opportunity match your aspiration then please do send across your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org