The Internal Communications Lead is responsible for the strategy, execution and measurement of all form of communications to employees across India Delivery Centers for Technology and BPO. In addition, this individual manages a team of marketing & communications professionals who are responsible for internal communications in various organizations and workforces throughout the India delivery operations. Areas of focus may include, but are not limited to, leadership communication strategy and communications; employee-related campaigns; operations; Human Capital & Diversity; emergency response; and geographic execution of global communication initiatives.
- Engage with and act as key communications advisor to Leadership across India Delivery Centers; and liaison to global internal communications and other global programs.
- Create and execute internal communications strategy for India geography operations, reflecting the business and people goals of the geography, and considering best use of new and existing communication practices, vehicles and philosophy to communicate our strategy and drive engagement of our employees in India.
- Oversee measurement of communication efforts, and apply learnings to optimize communication strategy.
- Lead team of communications professionals at all levels in geography.
- Provide emergency communications advice and support, as needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills, including ability to manage a virtual team effectively and to engage with senior leadership.
- Strong work and project management skills.
- Ability to work closely with India and global leadership, acting as communications advisor, as appropriate.
- Deep knowledge of internal communications essentials, including communication planning, audience analysis, message development, multi-channel on and offline vehicles.
- Expert ability to apply Marketing & Communications concepts, including emerging and social media, branding and message development to business and people goals.
- Strong MS Office skills—Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Familiarity with content management tools, SharePoint sites, and other technical skills
- Familiarity with Collaboration 2.0 initiative and tools
- Understanding of:
- Client’s brand guidelines and writing style (Client’s nomenclature)
- Understanding of Client’s’s area of business and overall business strategy
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
Please send your resume to email@example.com