Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - A global market leader in the pharmaceutical industry, our client manages some of the most iconic brands within the market. Their brands include a number of household names and they have a fantastic reputation globally. Over 100 years in the market and working in across 50+ countries, they have been growing their presence in India. They are looking for a high caliber individual to lead and bring in improvements in the Internal Audit - SOX team.
Job Description - You would be reporting into the finance director and would be working across various functions of the business. As a brief summary of your responsibilities, you would:
- Lead the build up of internal control environment across the group under SOX (especially focusing on the 404)
- Conduct periodic SOX reviews across various verticals of the group
- Preparation of SOX disclosures and reporting as required by regulatory authorities
- Understand the risk profile of the Company and constantly update risk framework
- Drive the development of and execute against risk-based audit plans that clearly define the objective and scope of each review, employing critical thinking and appropriate testing methodologies
- Coordinate testing plans and results with the Big 4 auditors
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a CA with 7+ years of experience and possess reasonable knowledge of US GAAP .
- Audit certifications like CIA, CISA are desired Experience in Internal Audit Expert / high knowledge and experience on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance is a must.
- You must have worked on Internal Audit on various engagements for FMCG or pharmaceutical companies, with strong experience in SOX assignment which will include scoping of business processes, identifying risks and mapping to relevant controls, testing controls, identifying deficiencies and carrying out remediation testing in both design and operating effectiveness phase.
- You must demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to be a part of a young team of an innovative business. An attractive package and strong scope for growth to other areas of the business.
To Apply - Click here to apply