We have an opening with a leading Audit and Consulting Firm for Internal Audit at Delhi.
Job Title : Manager / Senior Manager / Associate Director
Role : Internal Audit
- Should have handled a team of 3-4 Qualified accountants/ Engineers .
- Report writing .
- Client interface.
- Communication and presentation skills .
Experience bracket: 5 +Yrs.
Academic Qualification :CA (Preferably 1st attempt) / MBA from Top ranked Colleges.
- Play a key role in leading assignments including developing audit project plans, allocating resources, and leading staff members.
- Draft original work programs appropriate for assignment.
- Determine whether controls are being performed in compliance with applicable policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with both organizational objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
- Report findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
- Lead a skilled group of risk consulting professionals and be proficient with the broad range of skills commonly used by a national accounting & consulting firm.
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings.
- Play an active role in development and roll-out of training initiatives for staff.
- Actively work with the P&D for making business proposals and audit committee presentations .
Location :New Delhi
Training / Certification required :SAP/Excel
Domain / Industry Preferred : Manufacturing, Real Estate / Infrastructure
If interested send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “ Internal Audit “