Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a European multinational corporation and is ranked as one of the top producers of construction and high-performance materials. The group operates in 40+ countries across the globe and operates in innovative materials sector and construction sectors in India. Our client is looking for a driven Internal Audit Manager to join their accounts division.
Job Description - You will be reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the key purpose of this role is to improve and add value to the organization's operations / processes through factual reports and insightful recommendations, by way of analysis and assessment of data and business processes in compliance with our client's standard. To achieve this you are required to perform the following functions:
- Pre-audit preparation and communication with the auditees
- Develop understanding of various functions (HR, IT, Marketing and sales etc.) under review and evaluate the risk framework
- Lead audit assignments at plant site / companies and ensure timely execution
- Present audit findings to plant head or concerned HOD Issue of audit reports
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest measures to strengthen the control systems
- Monitor and follow-up execution of action plans
- Assist auditees in the implementation of the action plan, by means of internal and external benchmarking
- Ensure compliance of clients audit methods
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified CA with at least 5 years of Internal Audit post qualification experience in a manufacturing setup.
- Ideally you are comfortable with a job which requires frequent traveling.
- You have a strong knowledge of accounting methods, various business processes and have strong interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer - Career progression within the company
- Exposure to working for a big MNC Brand
To Apply - Click here to apply