Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is an established and reputable FMCG multinational with a global presence. Due to continuing business needs, they are looking to recruit a bright finance professional of high calibre to join the regional corporate audit team based in Delhi.
Job Description -
- Reporting to the Regional Head of Internal Audit, the key focus of this function is to add value to the business units by way of operational, risk and compliance audits.
- You will focus on operational audits, business process reviews, and financial & compliance audits, presenting reports to senior management and looking to implement best practice and effective controls across the region.
- You will identify and analyze business risks associated with a broad range of business processes.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a CA with about 3 to 5 years post qualification experience, preferably starting out in a Big 4 firm followed by commercial experience in an multinational FMCG or manufacturing sector.
- In addition, you are highly analytical, possess excellent communication and report writing skills and have exposure to SOX compliances.
- You must be willing to travel extensively.
- Exposure to SAP environment will be preferred.
What's on Offer - The successful candidate could look forward to a rewarding career involving strategic decision making and driving the business direction of the company in the region.
To Apply - Click here to apply