Manager Internal Audit
Mumbai | Permanent
Fast paced career progression
Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is an European multinational corporation, founded in 1700s and is ranked as one of the top producers of construction and high-performance materials. The group operates in 65 countries across the globe with over $billion in annual revenues. The group operates in innovative materials sector and construction sectors in India. Our client is looking for a driven Internal Audit Manager to join their accounts division:
You will be reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the key purpose of this role is to improve and add value to the organizationís operations / processes through factual reports and insightful recommendations, by way of analysis and assessment of data and business processes, in compliance with our clients standard, to achieve this you are required to perform the following functions:
- Pre-audit preparation and communication with the auditees
- Develop understanding of various functions (HR, IT, Marketing and sales etc.) under review and evaluate the risk framework
- Lead audit assignments at plant site / companies and ensure timely execution
- Present audit findings to plant head or concerned HOD
- Issue of audit reports
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest measures to strengthen the control systems
- Monitor and follow-up execution of action plans
- Assist auditees in the implementation of the action plan, by means of internal and external benchmarking
- Ensure compliance of clients audit methods
The Successful Applicant
- You are a CA with at least 5 years of Internal Audit experience in a manufacturing setup.
- Ideally you are comfortable with a job which requires frequent traveling.
- You have a strong knowledge of accounting methods, various business processes and has strong interpersonal skills.
What's On Offer
Career progression within the the company
Exposure to working for a big MNC Brand
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I31030. Please apply online using the form below.