Company Profile : It is a part of a large USD 6.5 Billion conglomerate having worldwide operations. This company is a USD 2 Bn corp and enjoys number no.1 status in many product lines . It has operations in more than Malysia,Indonesia,Iraq with Manufacturing operations for Edible oil.,Milk products, FMCGs , textile in Indonesia Co. is also the largest trader or Palm oil and other Commodities. It is head quartered at Kualampur. It employs Indianan and european expatriates for its various operations.
- You will be Head of Internal Audit for South East Asia.
- Manage, direct, and control all internal audit department staff .
- Planning, testing and reporting results of financial, operational and compliance audits across a wide array of business processes.
- Contribute to the group goals of continuous improvement and delivering value-added results by developing audit findings and recommendations regarding business processes, profit improvement, internal control, compliance with policies and procedures, improvement regarding safeguarding of assets, and efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Providing a wide risk assessment and conduct annual risk assessment.
- Develop and implement an annual audit plan which cover all the highest risk areas.
- Monitor the conduct of internal audits to ensure that all relevant activities are subject to periodic audit.
- Participate in fraud investigations and work on special assignments under MD and Head of Internal Audit instructions.
- Participate in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects to MD and Head of Internal Audit by summarizing audit findings and drafting audit reports.
- Make efficiency by developing recommendations for corrective action.
- Assist with "report follow up" of management actions items resulting from completed audits.
- Undertake comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to each assignment to ensure that the engagement identifies potential business risks.
- Ensure that detailed audit work is effectively focused on areas assessed as high risk.
- Ensure that recommendations are clearly presented to and agreed to by management and that a subsequent audit report is issued promptly.
- Ensure that all agreed recommendations are subsequently implemented.
- The position holder is likely to be called upon to be a team member or team leader on various special projects requiring analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Stay abreast of best practices both internally and externally and provide conduit for introducing those practices to the Group.
- Be a role model for the Group values and demonstrate the highest ethical standards.
- Performing advanced specialized and managerial auditing work in multiple disciplines.
- Responsible for managing complex audits; performing critical project management duties in the planning, scheduling, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of the work of audit teams; and providing expertise in auditing standards and performance criteria, audit requirements, and information technology skills.
- Developing procedures, schedules, priorities and programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
Design and execute audits to:
- Assure the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, verify compliance with corporate policies and procedures and identify opportunities to enhance operating efficiencies and/or reduce costs.
- Provide recommendations to management for strengthening controls, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and enhancing operations.
- Work with management to develop acceptable solutions to address issues or gaps identified.
- Utilizes audit objectives and procedures to review and assess the adequacy and application of internal controls through corporate operations. may require the development and refinement of audit programs, plans or other audit tools.
- Establish effective business relationships within the Group and assist management in the understanding and adaptation of internal control principles.
- Draft, edit and finalize well-written audit reports.
Candidate Profile :
- Experience in Trading and Manufacturing industries.
- 10 years full time experience in internal auditing in a large big 4 auditing firm or auditing Large MNC firm.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance, or Business Administration + Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Broad audit experience and the ability to interact with management at all levels.
- Position is on family posting and company Offeres house,car,medical,air tickets and children schooling.
- Requires excellent skills as well as strong knowledge of GAAP &audittechniques.
- Comfortable with leading edge risk assessment methodologies.
- Professional in application of international auditing standards.
- Experience in the preparation and analysis of audit data through computer aided audit tools.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts, principles & procedures &international accounting standards & applicable local laws &organizational structure, workflow & operating procedures.
Current Location : Kaula Lumpur
Experience : Min. 12 To Max. 20
Please send your resume to email@example.com