We have been given the mandate for recruitment of an Assistant Manager-Internal Audit for a reputed MNC FMCG Company for their Corporate Office in Mumbai.
- Post graduate Degree with emphasis in accounting and/or finance, preferably a qualified accountant (e.g., Chartered Accountant, Cost & Management Accountant or equivalent or an MBA in Finance)
- Additional qualifications like Certified Internal Auditor / Certified Information Systems Auditor related to internal audit will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and auditing techniques and operations together with commercial awareness is a must for this position.
- Age 24 to 28 years
- 2 to 5 years experience, preferably in FMCG industry from Mumbai (local candidates)
- Exposure to auditing, internal or working for a public accounting firm (1-3 years), and/or other relevant operational experience will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and relevant US / Indian legislations e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Exposure to accounting systems in a computerized ERP environment.
- Commercial awareness of the Company’s industry and the global business environment.
Salary will be attractive and not a constraint for the right candidate.
Candidates who are interested may forward their CV to Arnab (9833467538) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, kindly ensure to mail your CV in word.doc format only (office 2003) and NOT in any other format.
Please furnish the following information along with your CV :
1. Your present location
2. Your present CTC
3. Your expected CTC
4. Your notice period