Senior Manager - Internal Audit & Compliance
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Exciting role with a Global Firm
About Our Client
Our client, Global Leading Debt Recovery Firm which has also been named as one of the fastest growing companies in the world is looking to rapidly expand their India offshore office. Since India contributes an extensive percentage to their growth worldwide, they are looking to recruit a seasoned Internal Audit expert for their operations.
Reporting into the AVP finance, your key responsibilities would include:
- Propose mitigating controls and key metrices to measure compliance.
- Should be able to challenge as is process and recommend efficiency / productivity improvement.
- Drive all SOX compliance for India.
- Payroll being their highest cost, you would be performing risk assessment on this division extensively
- Liaising with US compliance counterparts on a regular basis
- Present exec summary to Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Ensure all controls are in place for all the big ticket processes and install best practices in place
- Take the audit to next level - transaction audit
The Successful Applicant
- The Successful candidate would be a CA batch 2002-2004 with extensive Internal Audit exposure of atleast 5 years.
- You must have ideally worked in a BIG 4 at the beginning of your career within Internal Audit.
- Currently you would be working in a Financial Services institution.
- Since its a new headcount, you would be a professional who is hands on and willing to take initiatives.
What's On Offer
The company has been rated as one of the top 50 companies to work for in India and are known to encourage work life balance. You will get an outstanding career growth in a completely meritocratic culture.
Apply for this job