Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Product Control / Middle Office
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a global banking and financial services giant with significant presence in India. Due to constant expansion and to bring their business to even greater heights in India, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a seasoned professional who will manage the critical function that has immense global significance. This role sits out of their Bangalore office.
Job Description - You will report into the Director at an onshore location. The role requires you to:
- Establishing and maintaining robust documentation of the landscape of Inter-system reconciliations and processes
- Sound understanding of the cost drivers of the function
- Good knowledge of process design principles particularly around operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Determine jointly with Process Delivery Managers how functional strategy impacts operations:
- Organizational structures, people excellence processes, staff communication
- Work with Business Partner Managers to ensure a regular, two way information flows between clients and the strategic development of the service.
- Sounds understanding of the role of technology to drive best in class performance of the service.
The Successful Candidate -
- The ideal candidate would be an individual with a CA/CFA degree with 15+ years experience.
- Extensive understanding of operational and financial control processes within a financial services firm including investment banking.
- You should have significant, hands on experience of front to back controls including inter-system reconciliations.
- Candidates with prior experience in / and a combination of Product Control, Change Management, Project Management would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills and good stake holder management abilities would be required for this role.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next step within one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. The company will provide an excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally as well as internationally) for high performers. Besides you will enjoy a dynamic, international and exciting work environment with constant challenging opportunities.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31170&source=ONL_IIMJOBS