Our client, a global leader in consumer electronics, semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies, is the world's largest technology company based on revenue and one of the world's top 20 brands and spread over 40 subsidiaries and offices in over 100 countries
Title : Manager Sales [Institutional]
- Target Achievement in Govt., BFSI, Corporate & Education Segment for all Products.
- Engagement with Corporate Channel at Mumbai regions.
- Development of New Corporate Channel for Incremental Business.
- Corporate Channel - Sales Responsibility for Customer Sell out.
- Ensuring the Right SKU / Product Mix
- Sales & Marketing Plans / Strategies for new and Existing Products.
- Good Networking in B2B Segment.
- Should be from B2B / Institutional sales background.
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Consumer Electronics Products.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Team Player.
- Very good conceptual knowledge of Sales Management and Marketing Communication.
- At least 8 years of experience with a reputed brand in Product Category function.
- Good Analytical Aptitude.
- Very good interpersonal and communication
Desired Candidate profile:
- MBA Marketing from Premier Institute, Minimum 8 to 10 years experience.
- Age Group of 28 - 34 Years
- Computer Proficiency Microsoft Office [ Excel, PowerPoint & Word, MS Project ], Functional Software ERP / SAP.
Interested candidates should get in touch with Brinelle on email@example.com