About ProdEx (eGrabber)
Develops the world’s most powerful B2B list building tools. Our tools enable average users to research like an expert, and experts to build at least 10x faster.
We developed the most accurate research technology to build targeted B2B prospect lists & recruiting lists from the Internet.
Our customers are those that want to do outbound marketing but cannot find ready-to-use prospect lists or have a need to update existing lists.
B2B Companies buy our tools to help build& update lists faster, so that they can jump-start their inside sales& marketing campaigns. Sourcers & recruiters buy our tools to rapidly build candidate pipeline& talent pools, so that they can expedite outbound recruiting campaigns.
Our automation tools enable anyone to rapidly find& append missing fields; build, update, merge& segment B2B prospect lists;at an expert level using the Internet, LinkedIn, social networks, job boards, list portals, blogs and other deep-web sources.
Since 1996 eGrabber has been inventing business processes that simplify Internet research.
We developed the industry's most accurate contact finding & appending research technology.
We have a number of patents in the field of expert searching, fuzzy matching and intelligent parsing of Internet data,which give users of our tools a competitive advantage.
Our brands include:
LeadResearcher, LeadGrabber, ResumeGrabber, AddressGrabber, ListGrabber, Lead Finder, Resume Finder, Lead Segmenter and eMail-Lead Grabber.
Learn more about us; visit our web site at
Software Sales Specialist-Marketing/Sales/Recruitment Domain
Are you looking for a challenging position working with the best in class B2B list building tools.
Are you results driven, able to make sales and exceed quotas?
Our tools enable average users to research like an expert, and experts to build at least 10x faster.
We seek a highly motivated and experienced B2B sales professional.
Willingness to work as Individual Contributor (NO Team handling)
You Must have -
- Minimum track record of 8+ years Exp in a B2B technology sales environment
- Familiar with revenue recognition and budgeting
- Sense of urgency and high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated selling skills and a consistent track record
- Excellent business writing and oral communication skills.
Your Job Specification:
- Dudes will be involved in selling through webinar’s, tradeshow’s, onsite demonstrations and more…
- Prospecting and sales calls
- Schedule and execute webinars
- Arrange and exhibit at tradeshows
- Proposal preparation, following up and closing
- Cross-sell and educate customers on our other products
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge to differentiate Prodex’s products
- Proven ability towork in a team selling environment
ONLY APPLY IF:
- You have sold products (Software/ Solutions/ Hardware) deal size of $3000 - $5000.
- Your resume contains cover letter outlining, why you are the ideal candidate for this position?
- You have read the above specs and are available to join at our request.
Please send your resume to email@example.com