Manager Innovation Programs (6 years +)
Location: Delhi NCR
The Opportunity is with a leader in the FMCG industry.
Purpose & Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and ensure alignment amongst various stakeholders involved in commercialization of a new product.
- Support and enable the Senior Manager Innovation Platforms in guiding the leadership team to take fact based decisions related to New Product Introduction, Portfolio management and Operational routines.
- Support the reporting manager on all innovation projects with back end data required for development and leads the execution activities.
- At a later stage (after gaining familiarity with the system and processes), lead a few of the projects under innovation.
- MBA from a premier institute only (top 20 institutes)
- Year of passing 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 batch only.
- Experience in FMCG/ Consumer electronics/ Paints/ Telecom industry
- The position will ideally require 5-6 years experience across operations and marketing (operational / brand) and some exposure to project management is desired.
To speak further on the role, please mail me with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or may call on 09910941133.