- Driving continuous improvement & Innovation culture for our client at India Development center
- Work with BU’s through a defined engagement model to drive Ideation / Innovation processes / practices
- Overall Program Governance through the program council
- Ownership of program success metrics, ensure implementation of approved ideas for all BU’s. Define additional metrics of success and ensure collection of data via the BU’s e.g. – Impactful and quality ideas, Patentable Innovation ideas
- Work on a Patents program with Legal
- Build relationship and Integrate with partner Innovation programs - Identify opportunities to leverage the existing program to provide value to business partners
- Review Innovation strategy at India Developemnet & Delivery center and enhance the ideation model
- Own program budget to plan for maintaining, enhancing & energizing the program brand. This may be through campaigns, thematic events etc
- Work with finance team to drive quality and impactful ideas -Quantify the benefits (cost benefit analysis - revenue generated or cost avoided) and defend acceptance or rejection with quantifiable data
- Work with Communications group and drive employee engagement on Innovation through relevant events e.g. – Values, Awareness Sessions during Induction, Celebrate innovation, conduct Innovation Open house, publish articles on success / failure stories
- Interface with Technology team
2. Collect Market and Business Intelligence -
- Conduct market research on INNOVATION as a subject to identify how multinationals are leveraging their captive units in India and translate this to relevant opportunities at OUR OUR CLIENT’S India
- Boost organization intelligence – sharing forums on innovative ideas, market knowledge; measure the results of dissemination
- Identify opportunities at India Delivery Center for driving best practices
- Single point of contact for BU’s / US on Innovation progress at India Delivery center & ; seek ways of integrating innovation ideas with the US;
- Participate in global Innovation seminars and festivals to learn and increase program management knowledge
3. Building A Thinking & creative Environment -
- Act as Innovation Catalyst in the organization- plan and facilitate innovation training and seminars, portal and program awareness sessions, creativity workshops
- Web portal management & enhancements to keep up with the changing business requirements
- Create organization wide Innovation teams to empower employee thinking and creativity
- Drive employee recognition to promote Innovation
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 10 years of working experience with 2 -4 years in managing organisation wide Innovation programs.
- A passion to work in the areas of Innovation / Continuous improvement with the ability to articulate the reasons thereof.
- Ability to formulate a dynamic strategy and drive the Innovation / Kaizen strategy across the organisation.
- Ability to bring in the rigour of objectivity, analytics and measurability to the program.
- Ability to drive & sustain the excitement around the Program by managing events, awards and communication of the Program by demonstrating creativity.
- Knowledge and interest of Innovation tools, frame work and methodology.
- Powerful speaking and written communication skills and cheerful disposition.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Cvs to :
Bangalore- Gurgaon - Pune