Position Title - Senior Manager
Function & Specialization - Infrastructure Construction & Administration
Industry - Banking & Financial Services
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - B. Arch / B.E. (Civil)
Experience - 10 to 12 years
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
A multinational NBFC.
The primary purpose of this role is to plan, direct and control all infrastructure & facilities management operations under the supervision & direction of the MD & CEO.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and upkeep of premises, functioning of fixed assets and communications infrastructure.
- Ensure delivery of space optimisation.
- Co-ordinate and monitor contractual activities & services;
- Managing the facilities (branch & other office network and allied assets) of the NBFC to enable smooth conduct of business.
- Ensure that the administrative activities are satisfactorily completed within the allocated budgets.
- Ensure safety regimes on all new building projects.
- Ensure energy saving initiatives across all projects.
- Understanding of concepts and of Indian market for financial services.
- In-depth knowledge of the infrastructure required for the functioning of NBFC.
- Comply with statutory requirements / legal matters.
Respond to email@example.com
Visit us at www.csplsearch.com