Designation: Principal (Manager) – Information Transformation Practice, Infosys Consulting, Inc. (10 years +)
Location: Bangalore with openness to national and international travel
Infosys Consulting is a 21st Century consulting firm that is a full service provider of business transformation leading the fourth generation of consulting. Our consultants are hands-on and have the strategy, business, and IT knowledge to bridge the divide between strategy and technology consulting. Through partnership with our parent company, Infosys Technologies, we add value through an end-to-end approach of global delivery services that offer high quality business results at a lower cost. At Infosys Consulting we have new ideas, new strategies, and new initiatives that are shaping a new model for business consulting for clients worldwide.
The Information & Technology Strategies Practice works with clients to drive business value through effective information management. We work with clients to realize value at all stages of the information management lifecycle. Our solution offerings include IT strategy, business intelligence/data warehousing, content management, master data management, and data governance.
- Business Development - Responsible for establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building add-on business for the practice and the firm.
- Project Management - Lead a team of global IT professional & subject matter experts in establishing complete business & functional requirements, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associated metrics. Provide overall project management necessary to deliver a quality solution that meets the client’s business requirements.
- Consulting Delivery - Responsible for delivering world-class practices and processes to our clients. Interface with middle and senior-level client personnel to develop business implementation strategies, formulate projects plans, and address specific issues that may arise during an engagement. Designing outstanding business and technical solutions to support Best Practice implementations.
- Thought Leadership - Provide insight to new and emerging best practices within a “Flat World” business environment and their potential business benefits.
- Practice Leadership - Expected to contribute to the growth and vitality of the practice in various roles such as collateral development, recruiting, and methodology development.
- MBA or MS from a premier b-school/university.
- 10+ years of experience in consulting.
- Experience of at least 5 consulting engagements around IT Strategy, BI Strategy, MDM Strategy, Data Management, Information Strategy, etc.
- Good experience in interaction with senior management in engagements
- Must have experience in India. Global experience is highly desirable
- Must have great executive presence and strong communication skills
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have large strength in one area and good knowledge about the other - IT Strategy and Information Strategy
- Experience in running IT Strategy Projects, IT Transformation Projects
- Understanding of industry best practices around IT Strategy, IT Organization, IT Transformation, Shared Services
- Knowledge of all areas of IT - from IT Procurement, IT Management, IT Financial Management (like Charge Back)
- Knowledge of both IT Solution Delivery and IT Operations and related models for Shared Services
- Good experience in developing business cases around IT investments
- Experience in BI Strategy development or MDM Strategy development or Information Strategy.
- Has interacted around these to enable vendor procurement optimization, customer operations, product management, new product introduction and product design
- Has delivered programs with delivery around MDM and BI Implementation
- Has clear understanding of developing business cases for MDM, BI and Information Strategy
Please email your resume to ICI_India_Recruiting@infosys.com. In subject line please mention you are applying for the ITS Principal position. You can learn more about us at www.infosysconsulting.com.
There are several links that will send you out to our parent company’s site (www.infosys.com).
Infosys Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, background, origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other basis protected by appropriate legislation.