Infosys Consulting is a 21st Century consulting firm that is a full service provider of business transformation leading the fourth generation of consulting. Our consultants are hands-on and have the strategy, business, and IT knowledge to bridge the divide between strategy and technology consulting. Through partnership with our parent company, Infosys Technologies, we add value through an end-to-end approach of global delivery services that offer high quality business results at a lower cost. At Infosys Consulting we have new ideas, new strategies, and new initiatives that are shaping a new model for business consulting for clients worldwide.
The Energy, Communications & Services practice offers proven IT services and business solutions that address the needs of Upstream Exploration and Production Companies, Oilfield Services Companies, Refiners, Sales and Trading Companies and Pipeline Companies, as well as reduces IT costs. With energy and utilities companies, as well as large industrial consumers and banks struggling to manage their energy trading operations in the face of high-volatility, the ETRM practice area brings enhanced efficiency and reduced risk by implementing end-to-end trading systems leveraging functional expertise and a global delivery model.
Designation: Senior Principal Consultant (Senior Manager)
- Business Development - Responsible for establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building add-on business for the practice and the firm.
- Project Management - Lead a team of global IT professional & subject matter experts in establishing complete business & functional requirements, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associated metrics. Provide overall project management necessary to deliver a quality solution that meets the client’s business requirements.
- Consulting Delivery - Responsible for delivering world-class practices and processes to our clients. Interface with middle and senior-level client personnel to develop business implementation strategies, formulate projects plans, and address specific issues that may arise during an engagement. Designing outstanding business and technical solutions to support Best Practice implementations
- Thought Leadership - Provide insight to new and emerging best practices within a “Flat World” business environment and their potential business benefits.
- Practice Leadership - Expected to contribute to the growth and vitality of the practice in various roles such as collateral development, recruiting, and methodology development.
- Typically 14- 18 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably MBA
- Seasoned consultant, ideally with experience in both Energy (oil & gas) and Utilities.
- Energy upstream (exploration & production) experience is a must and ideal candidate would be strong in upstream.
- Some experience in utilities is strongly desirable.
- Must have experience in India. Global experience is highly desirable.
- Must have great executive presence and strong analytical skills.
- Must be a recognized thought leader in the industry, at least in one area, whether energy or utilities or consulting.
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations
- Proficient in consulting methodologies, key technologies, engagement support tools.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Please email your resume to ICI_India_Recruiting@infosys.com. In subject line please reference you are applying for the ECS position. You can learn more about us at www.infosysconsulting.com. There are several links that will send you out to our parent company’s site (www.infosys.com).
Infosys Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, background, origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other basis protected by appropriate legislation.