IR HEAD for a Manufacturing Giant (various locations)
I represent a premier executive search and selection company, Quest ESB Consultants (www.questconsultants.in), run by an IIT, IIM graduate, D.Bose since 1982. We cater to high end requirements of premier companies.
We have been entrusted by an extremely large Indian Manufacturing Group to select the Head – Industrial Relations (IR) for its Manufacturing units spread across the country.
The Units have state of the art facilities and robust environment for employees. Each unit would have at least 8000-15000 employees.
The incumbent would be assisting the Plant Heads providing support & Business Partnership in terms of Human Resources with the right skills, right numbers. to achieve the consistent Business results .
Specific responsibilities include:
- Strategizing the Human Resources function for the entire set up. Assist the Manufacturing Head in Manpower planning, budgeting, Quality and MIS.
- Promoting excellent Industrial Relations (Managing the internal trade union & promoting the peaceful industrial relations)
- Providing administrative support including the Security & medical services
- Ensuring healthy employee relations, assisting in resolving the employee grievances & employee welfare.
- Improvising systems and processes in line with the corporate. Responsible for OD initiatives, Training & Development initiatives, Skill Building initiatives across levels.
- Responsible for CSR Initiatives. Work closely with the Govt. bodies, NGOs .
- Ensure Quality Compliance - TQM, Lean ,6 sigma
We invite applications from seasoned HR - IR professionals within the age group of 36- 45 who have adequate experience in handling complexities of a manufacturing set up.
Should be aware of latest trends and techniques of maintaining peaceful IR and adequate exposure to quality compliance.
Knowledge of TQM, 6sigma, and advanced productivity enhancement techniques like 5S, Kaizen, etc. is a must.
Candidates with relevant leadership experience and proven skills in handling trade unions and maintaining smooth operations in state of the art facilities in large and sophisticated units such as Pharma , FMCG , Durables or Auto may apply.
Remuneration would be best in the Industry.
Position would be based at Maharashtra or Uttaranchal
Please apply at email@example.com