Designation: Manager Industrial & Labour Law
Experience: 10 yrs – 12 yrs
Language: Marathi speaking candidates will be desired
1) The position will be based at Mumbai.
2) Industrial Laws include all matters pertaining to :
- Environment Laws
- Secretariat for Industrial Assistance – Ministry of Commerce (IEM)
- Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health (DISH)
- Food and Drugs Administration (FDA)
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB)
- MIDC matters
- CIDCO matters
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Inspectorate of Weights and Measurements
- Directorate of Steam Boiler
- Inspectorate of Lifts
- Controller of Explosives - Licenses
- Solvent Licenses
- Mathadi Board – for Mathadi Labour
- Security Guards Board – for Security guards
- Department of Statistics
- NMMC – for Property Tax
- Department of Science and Technology – for R&D Recognition
- Gram Panchayat – for Gram Panchayat Tax
3) Labour Matters include all matters pertaining to :
- issue of Show Cause Notices, Warning letters, etc.
- issue of Charge Sheets
- conducting Departmental inquiry against charge sheeted workers
4) Contract Labour includes all matters pertaining to :
- Registration of Contractors with the Labour Department
- Preparing contracts with Contractors
- Compliance with the provisions of the Contract Labour Act
5) Agreements :
- Requires good drafting skills. This includes drafting of some Agreements like Contract Labour, Canteen Contractors, etc.
6) Will have to handle / monitor the matters of all the 7 units of the Company.
7) Good interpretational skills to understand and interpret the Industrial Laws & Labour laws.
8) To work closely with the team members at the various locations and ensure complete compliance of the Industrial / Labour laws at all the 7 units.
9) To obtain all approvals, Licenses, etc. in a timely manner from the Govt.authorities, as may be required by the company
10) To attend to Govt. officers visiting the factories for inspection.
11) To prepare replies to Show cause notices, if any, and also appear before the Govt. Authorities, for Personal Hearings.
12) Liaising with the Government Authorities and networking with other industries.
13) Liaising with Advocates, Solicitors, Consultants, whenever required.
14) Timely filing of various Returns.
15) Conduct periodic internal audits at all the locations and submit audit reports.
16) To provide advice and guidance on the queries on Industrial and Labour Laws, put forward by other Processes.
17) Update all concerned internally on the relevant changes in the applicable laws.
18) To conduct training / knowledge sharing sessions to the members of the relevant Processes.
19) Court Matters : This includes handling all Court matters initiated by the Company or defending matters initiated against the Company in all Courts and Tribunals. This requires good knowledge of Civil and Criminal Laws.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Antal International Network
402, Shalimar Morya Park, Off New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400 053, India