Job Title: Manager (Indirect Taxation)
Based At: Pune
Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Cost Accountant (ICWAI) with experience and liking for Indirect Taxation.
Experience in handling VAT / CST matters preferred.
M Com / MBA with experience of handling VAT/ CST matters in good organization and having interest to do carrier in taxation can also be considered.
Responsible for VAT/ CST function as well as assisting in implementation of GST.
1. Ensuring compliance of all VAT/ CST matters for Plants & Sales Organizations in Maharashtra. Guiding & interacting with concerned officers in different locations to ensure this.
2. Keeping track of developments in VAT/ CST as well as GST and analyze its implications for Company.
3. Effectively participate in the GST implementation.
4. Interaction with Government Authorities, outside consultants on VAT/ CST and GST matters.
5. Filing of Returns, assessments, refunds. Handling queries from Govt. Officials.
6. Completion of VAT audit report.
7. Interaction with business on various matters concerning VAT/ CST. Going ahead, explaining GST implications for implementation at locations.
8. Monitoring the accounting relating to VAT/ CST, contingent liabilities etc.
1. In depth knowledge of the provisions of VAT and CST.
2. Sound accounting knowledge
3. SAP knowledge
4. Ability to assess business implications of tax laws
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org