India Statutory Controller
Delhi NCR | Permanent
- Blue Chip MNC - Global Leaders in Technology & Software
- An opportunity to progress in a fast paced and global environment
About Our Client
Listed in NYSE, our client is one of the market leaders in the IT sector. With revenue exceeding USD 30 billion and operations in over 70 countries, they have substantial business and operations in all facets of technology. There is an increasing operations in Asia and as a result, there is a requirement for a India level Statutory Controller to drive multiple compliance requirements.
Reporting to the India Finance Controller who has overall responsibility for accounting, reporting, statutory compliances for all businesses and entities in India. India Financial Controller reports to India CFO. You will lead the Statutory Compliance function for multiple businesses and legal entities in India. You will have the following responsibilities :
- Statutory Compliance Execution Framework.
- Liaison with trade, tax, legal and controls & compliance organizations to establish statutory requirements framework
- Work with respective leads in businesses to ensure compliance with framework, policies and with local tax, laws
- Work to establish policies, process, systems, controls and consistency across all businesses. Drive US and India GAAP framework and policies for India businesses
- Drive KRAs , matrix, statutory reports and overall relationship with outsourced shared services provider
- Manage overall banking and treasury relationships with banks and respective leads in business.
- Drive monthly and quarterly rhythm in reporting and review with outsourced shared services provider and respective leads in businesses on - Month end, post month end activities and maintaining rigor and quality, Statutory Audit, Statutory compliances
- Balance sheet reviews and analysis on all areas therein
- Driving new projects and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
CA with at least 10-12 years of experience in a multinational environment. You must have proven track record in driving statutory compliance, controls and business performance through multiple stakeholder management. You should have strong relevant experience from industry or public accounting. You must have in depth understanding of India statutory requirements and laws, GAAP (both India and US) along with working knowledge of India tax laws, STPI . You must have track record as a business leader and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a matrix organization is key in this role.
What's On Offer
You can expect a highly rewarding career with a blue chip multinational. Excellent remuneration awaits the successful candidate.
Apply for this job
Please apply online using the link below - http://www.michaelpage.co.in/job-detail/title/India-Statutory-Controller/ref/I20330.html