Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Research & Analysis
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading global financial organisation with a strong presence in India. This position is housed within their captive center supporting Investment Banking globally.
Job Description - Reporting into a Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting front office with potential quantitative trading strategies and assisting in publication of research reports
- Monitoring of upcoming and announced corporate actions, IPOs, M&A activities, Share Buybacks and other actions that will have an impact on Benchmark Indices
- Source industry and company data from various sources while maintaining systems to provide such info to the concerned team
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Candidate -
- You must have an engineering degree from a leading institute preferable with a Masters in a Quantitative field.
- You must have 2-5 years of relevant experience in Equity index research preferably with exposure to Equity index futures.
- With an analytical bent of mind and strong project management skills, you must be proficient in Excel/VBA, SQL, R or MATLAB.
- With exceptional oral and written communication skills, you must have a good track record of adhering to strict timeliness and delivering under pressure.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation coupled with opportunity to work with one of the leading global brands.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31320&source=ONL_IIMJOBS